Will you go for a screening soon? Need to get Current? Need a Boeing or Airbus Rating? Need to prepare for a Simulator check?
Jet Flight Training Ltd, based in London in the UK, is flySerra’s jet training partner in Europe. Led by Captain Howard Bosworth, the center offers professional training services and in this case assists flySerra in helping pilots to succeed in their screenings or ratings:
- Becoming current again on type (Sim and Flight);
- Preparation for your simulator check.
Jet Flight Training also specializes in simulator preparation for the CAAC checks to make sure that our candidates meet and exceed the CAAC requirement.
Apart from preparation for your checks the following courses are also on offer:
- Boeing 737 300-900 rating course;
- Boeing 737 Classic to NG differences course;
- Airbus A320 series rating course;
- Jet Orientation course;
- Type rating instructor course (SFI/TRI);
- CBT and FMS programs;
- License Proficiency Checks;
- ATPL Skills tests;
- Instructor checks.
If you need to prepare for the screening checks or need any other related training as listed above for your desired job, kindly send a query to Jet Flight Training: